Scoil Eoin is Primary School for boys and is located in the heart of Ballincollig beside the church of St Mary and St John on Station Road. It is a 25 teacher school with an enrolment of 425 pupils.
The first development on the site was in 1953 when six classrooms were built to accommodate both boys and girls. A few years later this building was extended when an extra room was built at each end of the school. In 1973 an extension was added to the eastern wing comprising of 7 classrooms, a PE Hall, Staff Room and Offices. And then in 1990 a new building was added to the site at the western end of the school, which included 6 extra classrooms
We have a long and proud tradition of both academic and sporting successes. We are fortunate to have a modern premises with excellent facilities. We a fully equipped and networked computer room with 25 computers in perfect working order offering internet, e-mail as well as word processing and other facilities. We also have a well-stocked library, a games room and a sports field.
Over the years we have developed strong links with the local community through the Parents Committee, the GAA, the Rugby Club, the Soccer Club and the Credit Union.